May this journey be meaningful...

Friday, March 03, 2006

Gained Weight...

Help me...I've gained so much weight after chinese new year. Can't seem to be able to lose them.
I'm very FAT now, I know cause yesterday when I wanted to wear this short tight mini skirt, I look so disgusting (fats showing up everywhere) sniff sniff...got no choice but have to change to wear loose pants instead. And this morning too, wore my Guess jeans, walau eh...it was so difficult to zip-up, it took me a few attempts taking a deep breath in then only can succeed. My loose jeans now became tight fitted jeans. How how? What am I gona do?

I'm extremely UPSET at myself for letting this happen :(
Guess I really gota work-out at the gym real hard. Please don't let me be lazy. Someone out there, please motivate me...

This morning, I was just telling Jessica, I missed the days when I lost 4kg after climbing Mt Kinabalu. The feeling was great when I step on the weighing machine looking at the numbers. Those days, almost every week I'll weight myself and feel happy. Now, NO WAY! I don't even dare touch the weighing machine. Afraid the figure will haunt me.

Hopefully I can fast fast lose weight and be my oldself again.
Please pray for me...

No comments: