May this journey be meaningful...

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My New Friend...

Can't believe it...I finally got my Sony MP3 player. I've always wanted one, in fact have waited more than 6 mths for its arrival. Yahoo! I have it now...

Last Friday, James suddenly asked me to go to The Curve for dinner. It feels weird coz he seldom does this and definitely will not request The Curve coz got none of our fav food there. Anyway, when we reached there, he took me to Sony Store. I asked him what you wana get? He giggled and said to get me the MP3 player he promised for Christmas cum Valentine's gift. Moreover it's on promotion now. I was extremely surprised and thought he was just joking. But nope, he was serious about getting it for me. I was very very happy. Thanks a lot James! "Sarang Heyo!" hehehe...

From now on, I have a new friend to accompany me whenever I'm bored. He got a name too. Can't tell you...hehehe...it's our little secret...bribe me, I'll consider telling you...hahaha :-p

Luv from,
Jenny & her new friend "....." :-p

No comments: