May this journey be meaningful...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Movie Review "Underworld 2"...

Went to watch "Underworld 2" @ GSC, 1Utama last Friday. I was quite excited after hearing story telling on part 1 from James, Jay & Veng coz I did not watch, so just wanted to find out more b4 watching part2. However, half way thru watching, I was a bit lost coz certain parts you need to watch part 1 only you can relate to it. Well, I wanted to ask James, why like this?, who's that?, what's that thing?, how that happened?...but of coz I dare not lah...he'll surely scold me hehehe...Anyway, I continued watching, a bit blur, then tried to understand & figure out on my own. In fact, in my mind, I've listed out many ques to ask James after the movie (he did answer all of it later. thx). Overall, I feel that the storyline was kinda boring, not because I didn't understand some parts but James had the same view as well. It is not a movie recommended for entertainment. If you wana watch to enjoy the visual effects & sound design, please go ahead. It's worth watching. But beware, this movie is super violent. Certain part was kinda gross. My fav violent part was when Michael tore the werewolf's head. I think it's a pretty cool scene! If you've watched this movie or planning to watch, do share with me your fav violent scene ok! Cheers...

No comments: